Draft Fly Mask with Removable Nose, Soft Mesh Ears & Forelock Opening
Protection from flies, gnats, sun, and more - perfect for seasonal or year round use!
- Designed for Drafts: Specially designed to comfortably fit the gentle giants!
- Durable Textilene® Construction: USA-made, 1000 x 2000 denier fabric hails from Alabama and is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Pest Plus 73% UV Protection: Provides coverage to the vulnerable eye area from pests, reducing the chances of weeping eyes and infections caused by flies, while also providing 73% UV Protection to shield vision from sun and glares.
- Breathable is Better: 78% air permeable mesh means that your horse's skin can still breathe - lessening the chances of skin funk caused by lack of circulation.
- Soft Ear Coverings: Keep the bugs away from those delicate ears, too - these covers are soft and comfortable, while being easy to put on.
- Forelock Opening: Protect those precious hairs with the forelock hole, which reduces rubbing and breakage.
- Removable Nose Piece: Have a horse with a pink nose? If they hate sunblock, you can provide sun protection with the removable nose piece - and if you're using the mask outside of sunburn season, it's a piece of cake to remove!
- Durable Web Trim: The edges of a mask can take a beating, through regular use or horseplay. The durable web trim is designed to take a beating while staying looking good!
- Secure yet Flexible Closure: A double locking hook and loop closure combined with the elastic throat strap means this mask will stay put without binding.
- Double Eye Darts: Why have one when you can have two? Twin eye darts provide additional eye clearance.
Looking for more UV protection? Try our UViator Fly Mask for 90% UV Protection.