73% UV Fly Mask with Fleece Trim - Dual Ear Opening & Forelock Freedom
Protection from flies, gnats, sun, and more - perfect for seasonal or year round use!
- Durable Textilene® Construction: USA-made, 1000 x 2000 denier fabric hails from Alabama and is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Pest Plus 73% UV Protection: Provides coverage to the vulnerable eye area from pests, reducing the chances of weeping eyes and infections caused by flies, while also providing 73% UV Protection to shield vision from sun and glares.
- Breathable is Better: 78% air permeable mesh means that your horse's skin can still breathe - lessening the chances of skin funk caused by lack of circulation.
- Comfortable Fleece Trim: Plush and soft, the trim provides a soft touch to the horse's delicate face.
- Twin Ear Hole Design: Perfect for horses that won't tolerate ear coverage but still require eye protection, this style is also ideal for horses that need ocular shielding outside of fly season. The dual holes create a more stable fit, too.
- Secure yet Flexible Closure: A double locking hook and loop closure combined with the elastic throat strap means this mask will stay put without binding.
- Double Eye Darts: Why have one when you can have two? Twin eye darts provide additional eye clearance.
Looking for more UV protection? Try our UViator Fly Mask for 90% UV Protection.
Item Code: KFM200