Fly Boots with Fleece Trim
Stop the stomp - and the associated foot and leg issues - with our Fly Boots!
- Durable Textilene® Construction: USA-made, 1000 x 2000 denier fabric hails from Alabama and is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Pest Plus 73% UV Protection: Provides coverage to the sensitive lower legs from pests, as well as providing sun protection, particularly to white legged horses.
- Breathable is Better: 78% air permeable mesh means that your horse's skin can still breathe - lessening the chances of skin funk caused by lack of circulation.
- Healthier Legs & Hooves: By reducing pest-related agitation, these boots also reduce lost shoes, hoof cracks, or minor lameness due to stomping.
- Plush, Comfortable Fleece: No rough edges here - these are trimmed in an ultra-plush fleece that will protect even the most sensitive legs.
- Sturdy Stays: These boots will stay upright - a sturdy plastic stay is sheathed within the fleece to prevent slouching.
- Easy On/Off: Three hook and loop closures ensure a customizable, snug, easy to apply fit from top to bottom.
- Sold in Pairs of 2