Bubble Fly Boots
A fly boot that provides the most airflow and the least amount of skin contact has arrived.
- Roomy Bubble Design: Our BubbleBoots® are a revolutionary design that maximizes airflow and minimizes skin contact.
- Breathable Comfort: Mesh construction allows 78% air permeability, protecting the legs from fly bites while eliminating dangerous overheating to the sensitive tendons.
- Reduce Stomping: If you like seeing your farrier weekly, don't use these boots. Seriously.
- Pair with Boots or Wraps to Protect: Use alone for fly protection, or use over boots and wraps to protect them from horses that may like to try and undress themselves.
- Durable Textilene® Construction: USA-made, 1000 x 2000 denier fabric hails from Alabama and is specially formulated to withstand fading, fire, mildew, soiling, and wear and tear, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- Comfy Fleece Trim: A light fleece trim provides extra comfort around the top and bottom of the boots.
- Easy On/Off: A long vertical hook and loop closure creates a secure yet easy dressing experience for horse and human alike.
- Complete Protection: Sold in a set of 4, so no leg goes uncovered!
A traditionalist? Check out our Classic Fly Boots.