10' Cotton Tri-Color Lead Rope
Leading your horse has never been so stylish - or comfortable!
- The Perfect Length: 10 foot ropes are often viewed as the ideal length - long enough to have room if your horse gets silly, but short enough that you don't have a ton of rope in your hand.
- Soft in the Hand: Cotton is soft and comfortable to hold, with less chance of rope burn.
- Sturdy and Durable: Heavy cotton strands will hold up to whatever antics your horse dishes out!
- Quality Hardware: A durable swivel snap effortlessly clips and unclips, while the swivel action eliminates tangling
- Attractive Color Choices: These tri-toned ropes are sure to please, and will coordinate with even the most discerning equestrian's wardrobe!
Pairs effortlessly with our Traditional Halter or Breakaway Halter.