Art Contest: Calling all Artists!
For Immediate Release: February 9th, 2022
Press Contact: Brooke Flagtwet
Kensington Products: www.kensingtonproducts.com
T-SHIRT ART CONTEST: CALLING ALL ARTISTS!
Deadline: March 12th 2022 @ 11:59PM PST
Calling all horse loving artists! Kensington is excited to announce a one of a kind art contest to help us launch our brand new line of branded shirts. We are on the hunt for something that is fun, eye catching and will represent Kensington.
A little about Kensington: Since 1954, We have served as a leading company of protective products for Horses, and riders alike. We are proud to be connected, and well represented through out all corners of the industry. No matter what you may ride, from Western to English you've probably have seen our bright and playful plaid throughout the equestrian community. With your help, we hope to create shirts for horse lovers alike to wear their love of horses with pride.
First Place : $500.00 Kensington Store Credit
Second Place: $200.00 Kensington Store Credit
Third Place: $100.00 Kensington Store Credit
This artwork will be specifically used on the front/back of a t-shirt.
- We are asking Artists to interpret the equestrian lifestyle in their very own unique way.
- Any Breed, Discipline or style is welcome.
- Does NOT have to include plaid or protective products within the design
- Can be Digital, or Traditionally drawn.
1) Drawings must be solely the original work of the entrant. Plagiarized entries will be immediately disqualified without any opportunity for resubmission.
2) Must be an original work of art in any of the following media/formats: drawing, painting, mixed-media, or digital;
3) Must be able to transfer to a digital format, as either a .jpg or .png;
4) Have a minimum resolution of at least 2400 pixels x 2400 pixels;
5) Not contain copyrighted material;
6) Not contain threatening, offensive, or abusive material
7) Will allow Kensington Protective Products LLC to use the design in future production
To Enter: email@example.com
Title E-mail: Art Contest: [Your full name]
Body: Your Full name, phone number & attached Art piece.